MIL-W-81822/6 Wire Description:
- MIL-W-81822/6 Wires have extruded PTFE insulation for high temperature applications. All have solid conductors for wire-wrap applications such as back panel wiring, with a choice of three conductor materials.
MIL-W-81822/6 Wire Construction:
- Insulation: Thin-wall extruded PTFE
- Type A: Silver-plated ETP copper
- Type B: Silver-plated OHFC copper
- Type C: Silver-plated high strength copper alloy
- Colors: Refer to color chart below
- Per specification, this product will have splices. If continuous lengths are needed, please ask.
MIL-W-81822/6 Wire Ratings:
- Voltage Rating: 300V
- Temperature Rating: -55°C to 200°C
There are no products listed under this category.