MIL-W-81822/13 (M81822/13) Wire Description:
- MIL-W-81822/13 Wires have extruded ETFE insulation for aerospace and other applications requiring light weight, tight jacket diameter tolerances and enhanced mechanical toughness. ETFE insulation also provides exceptional resistance to radiation and chemicals. All have solid conductors for wire-wrap applications such as back panel wiring, with a choice of three conductor materials.
MIL-W-81822/13 (M81822/13) Wire Construction:
- Type A: Silver-plated ETP copper
- Type B: Silver-plated OHFC copper
- Type C: Silver-plated high strength copper alloy
- Insulation: Extruded ETFE. Types noted as "V" in the tables below have ultra thin-wall insulation.
- Colors: Refer to color chart below
MIL-W-81822/13 (M81822/13) Wire Ratings:
- Voltage Rating: 300V
- Temperature Rating: -55°C to 150°C